Tuesday 12 June 2012

OOTD: Summer Gypsy


On a really, REALLY hot day before class.
What I'm Wearing
A flowy skirt that's shorter in the front and longer in the back. The tank top is a unique kind. The straps are two fairly long strings that you can tie any way you want. I had some fun and made it criss-cross in the front and the back. Skirt from Sirens, tank from Urban Planet. I think this outfit cost me $25.
The shoes are a pair of surprisingly comfy, black wedges. $30 from Payless and my jewellery is not too extravagant. Just some gold half-moon earrings and my favourite eagle-claw necklace.

Makeup?!?!?!?!

This is just a wearable makeup look. I actually don't do my makeup like this very often. I prefer dramatic looks. Also, since that picture is obviously photoshopped... this is what everything looks like in natural light :).
Eye: Neutral orangey-brown shades on the lid. Slightly darker browns on the crease. Pencil liner on the waterline - smoked out with a brush.
Mascara: L'Oreal Million Lashes
Lips: orange-tinted plumping lipgloss.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment