Thursday 30 August 2012

Fan Expo 2012



HEY GUYS! I haven't posted in a while... but that's because I've been really busy getting ready to go back to uni and also just partying and enjoying the last week of my summer :)
Fan Expo was the weekend that just went by and I have to say, it was the highlight of my summer! 
As you may know from a previous post, I decided to cosplay as Black Cat from Spider-man. This is definitely my most successful cosplay yet. I was really surprised that people actually liked my costume and took sooo many photos. I was seriously NOT expecting that at all :O but it made me soooo happy! 

Here are some pictures from the con:

This photo was taken for the purpose of the storyline. This isn't my boyfriend, it's just some guy dressed up as Spiderman :P. If you guys don't know about the relationship between Black Cat and Spiderman, YOU HAVE TO GOOGLE IT RIGHT NOW! It's pretty interesting hehe. 
Some AMAZING, OVER-THE-TOP cosplays! The bunny from Donnie Darko and the BEST BANE COSPLAY EVER! I had to get a picture with him. He looks so legit!
Pretty awesome Joker costume, even though the hair isn't too accurate. This man has the perfect Joker-face :).
more Batman villains! 
Jessica Rabbit, Zelda & Link, and GINGY FROM SHREK :)
This is just a picture of some of the merch. On the left is an awesome book that goes through every detail in the game about Okami (including art-styles and story). Middle picture is a really cute pikachu-thing...and... MIKUMIKUMIKUMIKU (if you aren't familiar with Hatsune Miku, go on youtube right now and embrace the sickening joy).
Shyvanna, Katarina and Sona from League of Legends :)
Scorpion and Sub-Zero. YAY, MORTAL KOMBAT :D
Great Jade cosplay (Mortal Kombat)
A glimpse of the horror expo!

 and I took WAAAAAAAAAAY more pictures, but ugh.. it would be too much to upload here. I just picked out the best photos and edited them a little bit :).

All in all, I had sooo much fun! I spent a bit under $200 on merch. I've been going crazy about decorating my room lately, so my main purpose for going this year (aside from cosplaying), was to pick  up some art and posters and things for my room :D. 
I MAY post my Fan Expo haul later; I'm just not too sure at the moment.


Anyway, have a wonderful week, ladies and gents! 




No comments:

Post a Comment