Saturday 9 June 2012

My favourite pendants :3

I've been collecting pendants for a while... but only the ones that meet epic standards. These are the ones I wear pretty often:

This one is the claw of an eagle (or vulture, raven, etc..it doesn't really matter lol) holding an orb. I freakin' love it. One of the first I collected when I was in the states about 3 years ago. I don't remember how much I paid for it.

This one is a dragon with a pentagram between its wings. Can't remember how much I spent on it.There used to be a crimson gem between its hands but, I think it came off a while back. I'm going to have to go rhinestone shopping in order to make it all pretty again :p


Two dragons coiled in the shape of a heart around a sword. I got it from Medieval Times! I know it looks heavy, but.. the material is honestly so cheap LOL. I spent like, $10 CDN for it. Oh well, it looks great! :D

This is my all time FAVOURITE piece of jewellery. I misplaced the chain that I bought with it :(. Thank goodness I still have the pendant! There is a tiny crimson rhinestone with moonstone underneath it. I thought the red stone was ruby a while back, but tbh, I have nooo idea. My parents bought it for me in Vancouver, CA when I was 11 years old. It's really special. 



No comments:

Post a Comment